This module focuses on mental health clinical leadership for healthcare practitioners in one of the following areas: psychosocial interventions, cognitive approaches, group dynamics or child and adolescent mental health.
This module will enable students to:
- Develop a critically analytical understanding of contemporary conceptual social and political frameworks of practice.
- Provide effective clinical leadership in mental health practice.
- Demonstrate a critical and reflective understanding of the effectiveness of change within practice.
- Promote the development and use of mental health skills by self and others to promote social inclusion for service users and their carers.
- Develop advanced knowledge and understanding of clinical skills in supervision to promote mental health interventions in practice.
Who is this module for?
Healthcare practitioners who will be enabled to facilitate the implementation of mental health interventions to promote change within practice.